The fundamental equation for business success is:
SALES – EXPENSES = PROFITS
Total-Apps is committed to increasing your bottom line. Our wide array of custom services are designed to either increase sales or cut expenses so as to improve your overall bottom line. Every business is different and our unique approach guarantees a custom fit to your exact needs.
Increase your sales:
- Cash Advance – Use our funding program to advertise, hire more sales people, add more inventory or upgrade computers. Invest in your company and watch it grow!
- Merchant Accounts – Increase sales by accepting credit cards. Today, more customers choose to pay with plastic. If you’re not accepting card transactions, you may be losing sales every day!
- ACH/Checks – Websites that accept electronic checks process 10% - 15% more than websites that only accept credit cards. ACH can also be used to speed up your Accounts Receivable collection cycle. You could be getting paid today!
- E-Commerce – Adding a website is like adding a second store front with out the additional overhead. If you already have an existing website, we can help you performance perform better. Double your sales online!
Cut your expenses:
- Cash Advance – Use our funding program to buy in bulk, pay off high interest credit lines, avoid payroll tax penalties or increase efficiency with new equipment. Get money today to cut your expenses!
- Merchant Accounts – Did you know that an ATM pin pad can save you 50% on your processing fees? Are you aware that improperly processing card transactions can cost you 2% of your gross profit? Our competitive pricing is guaranteed to save you money!
- ACH/Checks – Our check guarantee program protects you from bounced checks and the hassle of collecting the money. ACH is the lowest cost method of accepting payments!
- E-Commerce – Open a website to add a second, low cost store front. We can custom build a web-based application to automate your supply chain management, inventory control, sales and customer relationship management functions. Automation cuts costs!