Virtual Merchant Account
What is a virtual merchant account?
A virtual merchant account is an account that gives you the ability to accept credit cards anywhere you can obtain a high speed internet connection. This can be on your phone, using your laptop or website.
Any type of business can use a virtual merchant account. The account gives you the ability for real time approval/decline information and reporting.
Here are just some of the ways different businesses can use a virtual merchant account:
- Trade Shows: Get more than a business card and a handshake. With a virtual merchant account you can accept business at the show real time.
- Service Providers: Create access for your staff and allow them to collect from your customer’s real time via phone or internet. This is great for doctors, lawyers, and other service providers
- Delivery services: Businesses that deliver food, flowers, packages and furniture can use a virtual merchant account for credit card processing.
- Any in the Field Business: Is your business out in the field? With the right connection, you can you’re your staff collecting and verifying payment at time of delivery. Remove the cost of invoicing and A/R.
The biggest advantage of a virtual merchant account is that it can increase your cash flow while lowering you’re A/R costs. This keeps you competitive in the ever-changing retail game.
- Accepts all major credit cards: The gateway can accept all credit card transactions and batch closures.
- Online sales: A Virtual Merchant Account can be integrated into your website with a shopping cart to accept payments.
- Phone or catalog orders: Have an inbound call center? Total-Apps’s virtual merchant accounts allow limited access to each rep allowing them only to see what you want them to see. No more nightly batches. Get the answer real time with your customer on the phone.
As you can see a virtual merchant account can work for almost any business. Speak to a Total-Apps merchant account manager to find out more about how this option can help your company.